THE BOOK OF TRANSFORMATION

Site under construction do bear with us.

Thursday 7 June 2012

A LiFe cHanGing TEstiMonY.

It's with great pleasure that I share this testimony with you. Sitting outside my house one evening, I thought about my self-esteem and how I viewed life generally then I imagined myself, placed for an AUCTION SALE worth $1000000. Wow, I thought my orientation would change completely, I would change my appearance, routines and lifestyle. What about $2000000 I asked? I really felt valued and influential. Again I thought $10000000. Oh! I must really be needed to have such a bidder. Subsequently, I asked why would someone want to buy me for such an exobitant amount with the state of my life. At once, the spirit ministered to me," BUT DO YOU KNOW THAT I BOUGHT YOU WITH MY OWN BLOOD, JUST THE WAY YOU ARE? And I felt very terrible, how I had underrated myself all this time. Lesson is that we all should stop struggling with our "self-esteem" and start having "christ-esteem" because with CHRIST-ESTEEM, you would have all the self-esteem in the world. My life would never be thesame coz Christ was the highest bidder.


Egwolor Deborah Ufebe.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we are all lucky to be saved by our Lord Jesus Christ , like what you have said he is the highest bidder in our life. If you are with Him then there's nothing else you can ask for. :) God Bless !

    Calvalry Oakville

    ReplyDelete